SLD

We are a Dublin-based BnB company, and require hotel standard cleaning across more than 25 properties, several times per week. We began with utilising their services on 10 of our properties, and talked of an affiliation down the track – that was 5 months ago. Today, they operate over 25 properties, and we consider them part of our team, in many ways. We have also used their deep cleaning service, with Alex and Noemi restoring some very vile apartments to new, prior to our management. Green Leaf Services is managed by Sylvia. She is friendly, reliable and very easy to deal with. Their new staff come fully trained, and they use eco friendly products for safety and to cause the minimal damage to the environment. On the side of improvement, we are beginning guest feedback surveys to help to consistently meet our very high standards, which on the very odd occasion, can be slightly missed. But, they are still a growing company, and they only miss ‘perfection’ 25% of the time. Even then, it’s still more than acceptable – it’s just that the other 75% of the time, our places ‘glow’ after they have cleaned them. We are working towards Read more…

Judy o’hanlon

I have been using green leaf services for many months now and I am delighted with their services. I had a deep cleaning done first and we and the family were amazed at how clean and fresh the house was after. I now have a regular clean done by a lovely and very efficient young woman from the service. As well as always being punctual, easy to deal with and appropriate, green leaf services have the added bonus of providing a chemical free cleaning – great for the environment and so much nicer to live with.

Carmel

I have used Green Leaf Services for some time for fortnightly cleaning and have found the service to be reliable and worthwhile. I would definitely recommend them for both regular and once off cleaning. Read more…

Klee Paper

We sell ecoStationery, ecoCleaning and ecoPackaging products and have never in our 28 year history used a cleaning service for our office/showroom because we didn’t want any chemicals used for cleaning. I met Green Leaf Services advertising in the Dublin Food Co-op in November 2015 and gave it a try. It was really hard work for Eva to deep clean all the dust on the shelves and other areas and we did it over 3 Saturdays. The difference was amazing. She was so thorough, did a fantastic job and used only ecologically sound cleaning products. It is so much nicer to work in a clean dust free environment that we decided to continue regular cleaning with Green Leaf Services. Communication by e-mail is easy and I can highly recommend this company. Give it a try, it’s worth every Cent 🙂 Juliane

Dublin Holistic Centre

We have used Green Leaf Services on many occasions and found them fantastic – so reliable, professional and completely trustworthy. No doubt we shall use them again too!

Rachael

Eva has been cleaning our house weekly for a few months and we have been really pleased with her work. She is friendly and punctual and has done a great job every week. I would have no hesitation in recommending her. Read more…

Darragh Hurley

We used Green Leaf Services to clean our carpets and Windows both jobs were carried out in a expert manner. They arrived on time and carried out all the cleaning thoroughly. I would be happy to use Green Leaf Services or recommend then to friend. Regards Darragh Portmarnock Read more…

Elizabeth Murray

My carpets were cleaned and now I’m happy to let my daughter play on the floor. I can recommend Green Leaf Services.