Please click on the titles to see the descriptions:New cleaners to do list
2. Send us the following details if you haven’t done so already: Full name; PPS number; address; date of birth; banking details (IBAN, BIC) and a copy of your passport, which you can take a photo of and send it to us.
3. Register that you are working at us with the revenue and allocate your tax credits to us: Green Leaf Cleaning Services Limited, Employer number:3463332PH. You can do this in 2 ways: (1) in person at a tax office, OR (2) online by registering for my account on www.revenue.ie/myaccount and allocating the tax credits manually. This second process might take more time, please do this as soon as possible. Until the revenue informs us that you did so, you will have to pay emergency tax rates.
4. Read and study the problem solving guide and FAQ and send us an email when you are done and understood the guide.
5. Read the how to clean guide and send us an email when you are ready for the second meeting with our supervisor cleaner, where she/he check your understanding of the guide and the knowledge about the cleaning products.
6. You will receive your contract, fill it, sign it and send a picture of the pages back to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Find a manual handling training on Google near your area and do the course in the next three weeks. We will pay €40 towards the course when your probation period is up. Please send us the certificate. If you don’t have it done in the next three weeks, we cannot give you more job. If you already have the certificate, please just send it to us.
We add the FREE (to work) times to your calendar, which means you are able to take up work in these time slots. Please let us know which times are you able to take up work so we can create your FREE slots. If we have a job for you for a FREE slot, we will send you a text message confirming the time and the address. The job would appear in your calendar. Please send us a confirmation text back that you have acknowledged the job. In case the job is for the following day, we will ask for your confirmation if you can take up the job. In case of a late cancellation or if you couldn’t access the property when you went out to a client, you would still receive a certain amount of payment.
Please let us know if you have any questions or if you had to face a problem that you didn’t find a solution for.
If you have any comments, questions or if you feel that something is missing, please let us know by sending an email.
1. How much cash did you receive from each client, please insert names and amounts.
2. How many hours did you work during the week altogether
3. Whether you are running out of any of the cleaning products in the next 4 weeks
4. If you have any extra time to take up work on the next week.
5. If you have other commitments for the following weeks, reporting need to be done 2 weeks in advance.
6. If you want to take a holiday in the next 2 months. Please download and send back to us the completed holiday form that you can download here.
7. Any other comments
Green Leaf Cleaning Services
National Short Code: 932515
Account Number: 71935029
Please download the Holiday Form from this link: Holiday Form, then print, fill and sign it, then return a photo of it to us to email@example.com.